Keep up-to-date with your library account on your mobile phone using the library’s Shoutbomb text messaging service.
- Receive text notices about items available to pick up, items due soon, overdue items and fines.
- Send a text to request a renewal and receive a text back with the result of your request.
- Send a text to see your account's expiration date.
- Set up multiple library accounts on the same phone.
PLEASE NOTE: The library does not charge a fee for this service, but your cell phone plan’s regular text-messaging rates apply.
What you need
- A text messaging-capable mobile phone
- Subscription to text messaging (confirm with your cell phone service plan)
- The fourteen digit barcode number from your InfoSoup library card
- The PIN for your InfoSoup library account
To sign up, please follow the instructions below. You can sign up either by using your phone OR filling out the form below. If your phone can text to an email address, using your phone to sign up is the best method. If you have a prepaid phone and are not sure which mobile provider to select on the form, try using this Carrier Lookup Tool.