Welcome to OneClickdigital, an audiobook download service being offered to InfoSoup library card holders. OneClickdigital provides access to more than 6000 audiobook titles published by Recorded Books. Most titles are always available and require no holds or waiting lists. A small number of newer titles are available as "one user per copy." Please note that InfoSoup on has eAudio books from Recorded Books and not eBooks
- Use the OneClick mobile app to download directly to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or Android powered mobile device (inluding Kindle Fire).
- Download and listen on your computer or laptop using the OneClickMediaManager Desktop app.
- Download to computer and transfer to your iPod or other compatible device
- Create a new account on the OneClickdigital site.
- Enter your library card number and complete the sign in form. The Username and Password you create will be how you access this service. Passwords must be at least 7 digits long, and contain both letters and numbers.
- Once you have an account set up, you will want to visit the OneClickdigital Help Page to find the appropriate App for your device, or visit the app store on your device and search for the OneClickdigital eAudio Player.
- Please note, when registering your app, you will be asked to select your Country, State and then you will be prompted to "Begin typing the name of your library." Start typing owlsnet and select "Outagamie Waupaca Library System - Owlsnet" as your library.
- Titles can be checked out for 21 days. Titles can be renewed twice (for 21 days each time) if no one is one a waiting list.
- 10 Items can be checked out an one time.
- Most titles are always available and can be checked out as often as you want.
Most of the titles are always available and do not require a hold. For the small number of one copy/one user titles, a Hold button will display if the title is checked out. To place a hold, click or tap the hold button. A success message will be displayed along with your place in line. For your convenience, OneClickdigital will automatically checkout the title to your account. An email stating the title is available for download will be sent to the email address you have on file. When you receive the email you can look in your “My Titles/Checked Out” items to download your selection.
The OneClickdigital Help Page provides extensive instructions, tutorials, and FAQs. Phone and email support are also available from OneClickdigital.